There’s nothing better than finding the right dog companion. It can be hard to find the best breed that suits your personality and lifestyle. Here at Gold Coast Puppies we try our best to help find a puppy that matches your lifestyle.
We have a variety of popular puppies available. We take the time to research different breeds to gain knowledge of their personalities, behaviors, and temperaments. It’s important to not only take into consideration the looks of a puppy when choosing a breed. Here are some other things to consider before taking home a puppy:
- Would you prefer an active dog or a quiet stay at home dog?
- Do you have another dog that the new puppy will have to adjust to?
- Do you need a dog that can be home alone for long hours?
- Do you have children? Will the puppy be in a single member, or multi-member household?
- What size dog is best for you?
- Do you have allergies? Or want a dog with minimal shedding?
These are just a few examples of questions to consider before choosing a dog breed. We are happy to go over the questions with you and help find the perfect puppy. When you visit our puppies we can go over the breed and the personalities of each puppy.
Another thing to think about is the type of dog you’re getting.
A working breed dog will need a lot of activity time, they enjoy having a job to do and need mental/physical stimulation. Breeds in the Working Group include the German Shepard, Doberman Pinscher, Great Pyrenees, and Great Dane.
If you’re looking for a small dog to have as a companion, consider getting a dog from the Toy Group. Dogs in this group include the Biewer Terrier, Chihuahua, Maltese, Japanese Chin, and Papillon.
There are a lot of dog breeds and finding a good match may be difficult, we are here to help!